Compilation engagement – Paradigme file
Length: 3 h 30
Updated training for 2021-2022
Quarter to midnight – The new compilation engagement report…
In February 2020, CPA Canada issued the new Section CSRS 4200 Compilation Engagements which will replace the former Section 9200 Compilation Engagements. The new section sets out requirements for the documentation that is essential to all compilation files. More than ever, it is essential to balance the requirements of CPA Canada with the needs of practitioners when it comes to documenting our compilation files.
Why have a Paradigme version of a compilation file template?
- To identify the minimum documentation requirements according to CSRS 4200
- To add documentation in order to meet the more specific needs of professionals and the client relationship
- To evaluate the impacts of the new guidelines on our work methods and on the documentation of our compilation files
- Engagement acceptance and continuance
- Performance of the engagement
- Facts that the practitioner becomes aware of after the compiled financial information is issued
- Compilation engagement report
- Code of Ethics of the Quebec CPA Order
Last but not least
- Presentation of the changes made to the Paradigme Compilation Questionnaires
- You will receive a Paradigme file template to help you master the Paradigme Questionnaires
- Communications and letters
- Comments from the professional inspection
- Discussion with participants
Please contact André Mignault at 514-686-7341 to schedule your training.
Soyez les premiers informés!
Inscrivez-vous à notre infolettre et soyez à l’affût des formations disponibles et des nouveautés.